Today I was nominated by Ronda Snow of the Modern Oracle Tarot blog for the Shine On Award! Thank you Ronda for the honor!
Also check out another endeavor from Ronda- The Browncoat Whovian Epiphany. I’m looking forward to many wonderful posts to come out of it!
So this is the first blogger award I have ever received and I’m pretty pleased. I have a great love for this project and I look forward to each weekly post when the weekend comes. Every now and then I wonder what direction I’ll take this blog after I’ve drawn and posted the 78th card, but I keep telling myself to stay in the moment and enjoy this ride… one card at a time.
Now as for the blogosphere… I have a few corners to which I like to travel, perhaps more like repeat destinations or favored watering holes, while bashfully venturing out into other realms only to return to the all-to-familiar places. I must admit to not leaving my card on many of the kitchen counters of my fellow bloggers, though. The “likes” I place on various posts and pages are sparse at best, even when I find great delight in what I’ve read.
Ronda’s nomination served as a great reminder to share the love, to pay tribute to those blogs that inspire, entertain, enchant, and titillate my eyes and my brain. So I repay and pay it forward here with my own nominations for the Shine On Award.
But first… here is the process for those nominated that wish to play:
- Pick up the Award graphic and display it on your blog
- Link to the blog that nominated you
- List seven things about yourself
- Nominate 15 others and link to them.
…not necessarily in that order, but it might be helpful.
So here I go:
- I am blissfully married (almost 13 years) with no children, unless you count two dogs and a cat (which we do).
- I work in an IT department for a school district.
- I am simultaneously studying to earn my degree in Metaphysical Theology as well as my MCSA and MCSE certifications (heavy Microsoft server tech certs)
- I host two podcasts – The Minister of Myself and Take The Red Pill.
- I have a great fondness for making hot sauces. I have a habanero sauce that is my flagship… that’s one of many reasons I love the month of September (hab season!).
- I roast my own coffee.
- I drive a 100% fully electric vehicle.
Whew. Now that that’s done…
…here are the nominees for the Shine On Award:
- The Spiritual Sandbox – great blog that explores how we work with the energies within and around us
- The Weiler Psi – Craig Weiler does a great job in validating psychic phenomena and correcting the skeptics
- storyshucker – Stuart Perkins tells delightful stories that make me actually laugh aloud or just plain move me
- Goddess in the Belly – I am continually inspired by Crystal’s insights on listening to one’s inner guidance
- Well Spring of God’s Love – don’t let the title throw you – inspiring channeled writings no matter your beliefs
- Otrazhenie – great thought provoking posts with inspirational short pearls laid between
- Earthpages.org – a compendium of posts on topics spiritual, metaphysical, philosophical and ethical
- Psychic Lover’s Blog – a diary/observations of a psychic
- Adventures, Aspirations, and “Aha” Moments – the title of Cathy Laws’ blog says it all – consistently brings a smile
- Journey to the Eden Within – inspiration writings and poetry
- Mediums World – more than just mediumship – spirituality, energy, perspective
- The Awakening – metaphysical material with videos
- Gotta Find a Home – an inside look at the all-too-often forgotten world of the homeless
- Palmtreelifestyle’s blog – many channeled materials and writings from a myriad of sources
- Sidewalk Bends – one of the most open hearts I have ever encountered in the blogosphere
Thanks for reading! Hopefully I can give back a portion of what I receive from all these wonderful bloggers! I leave you with one of my earliest posts – a card which Ronda mentioned that embodies the spirit of this award: